The much-anticipated 2023 Global DEI Conference, a leading event presented by Ludo and powered by 1BusinessWorld, is thrilled to announce its impressive lineup of speakers for the upcoming hybrid event. Slated for November 29-30, the conference is set to ignite the conversation around diversity, equity, and inclusion, drawing industry leaders and change-makers from across the globe.
The two-day event will feature a series of powerful talks, interactive workshops, and extensive networking sessions led by renowned DEI advocates. This dynamic platform promises to provide attendees with actionable insights and strategies to foster an inclusive environment in their respective spheres.
We are proud to introduce the thought leaders who will grace our conference:
– Elizabeth Cowper, Founder & CEO, Ludo
– Cynthia Fortlage, Specialist Consultant, CAF Services
– Duro Oye, Co-Founder & Group CEO, 20/20 Levels
– Giuliano Pozza, Chief Information Officer, Universit Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
– Paul Hackett, Founding Partner, The WellBeings.London
– Zo Luki, Global Internal Communications Manager, ZOO Digital Group
– Tara Wilson, Co-Founder & CEO, Nara Consulting Group
– Hayden Smith, Head of Partnerships, BXVentures
– Kenneth Sharperson, Chief Diversity Officer, Armstrong Teasdale
– Kesha Carter, Chief Diversity Officer, Coordinated Care Services
– Tiffany Hinton, Chief Diversity Officer, Elizabeth City State University
– Sonia McNamara, Founder, At Cause
– Nelson Derry, People & Culture Leader, Aesop
– Maike Van Oyen, Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging Specialist, All-in Foundation
– Meggie Palmer, Founder & CEO, PepTalkHer
– Brian McComak, Founder & CEO, Hummingbird Humanity
– Shradha Sinha, Leader HB BP, TA & TD, IDEX INDIA
– Greg Aden, Executive Coach & Leadership Consultant, Aden Leadership
– Cris Banahan, Head, Global Sustainability & Citizenship, TransUnion
– Kisha Payton, Global Chief DEI Officer, C Space
– Maria Flouda, Founder and Managing Consultant, Sustainability Switch Consultancy
– Anthony Scott, Chief Inclusion & Belonging Officer, Virginia Tech
– Jimi Okubanjo, Producer/Director, Arise Firebird
– Luce Grover, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Primis
– Rachel Morris, Co-founder & Coach, Motion Learning
– Charlotte Sweeney OBE, CEO, Charlotte Sweeney Associates
– Mandy Rico, Director, Advisory & Inclusion, INvolve – The Inclusion People
– Kate Pljaskovova, Founder & CEO, Fair HQ
– Aaron Bruce, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, ArtCenter College of Design
– Denise Fields, Global Director, DEIB, TransUnion
– Daniel Pascoe Aguilar, Chief Diversity Officer, Excelsior University
– Joi Smith, Founder, People Principles
– Patrick Driscoll, General Partner, Chasing Rainbows
This event represents an unparalleled opportunity to connect with the leading voices in DEI, who are at the forefront of innovation and advocacy in their fields. We invite you to join us in what is set to be an enlightening and transformational experience.
For more information and to stay updated as we approach the event date, please visit 2023 Global DEI Conference website: https://1businessworld.com/global-dei-conference/
Join us in shaping a diverse, equitable, and inclusive future.
All news and content distribution in partnership with News Direct.
Ludo provides tech for inclusion. The foundation of Ludo is a digital solution to drive wellbeing and inclusion in the workplace. Ludo provides resource for all employees, offers HR consulting, Coaching, Workshops, Learning & Development and Speakers. We work with businesses to provide a full wrap around service to drive a successful culture of wellbeing & inclusion. Our digital platform provides full wrap around support through Maternity, instant information on Menopause, Fertility and Health, including Mental Health. Ludo
1BusinessWorld is a global business ecosystem, network and marketplace that provides entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals with the information, tools, resources and connectivity needed to succeed throughout their companys growth journey, toward a better business world. Our vision is based on the reality that we live, work and do business in one global interconnected business environment, and hence our motto: One World, One Business World. Our mission is to encourage and support global communication and collaboration among entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses. 1BusinessWorld
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/global-dei-conference-2023-unveiling-a-stellar-roster-of-speakers-745991179
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Unique Analyst journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.