The Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Instituto Brasileiro de Desenvolvimento de Relaes Empresariais Internacionais (IBREI), proudly presents "Opening the Doors to the Brazilian Market," an illuminating breakfast seminar aimed at unraveling the potential of doing business in Brazil.
Our expert panelists will provide an overview of the Brazilian market, including insights into accessing and navigating opportunities and uncovering diverse sectors. The discussion will also feature case studies of U.S. companies thriving in Brazil's vibrant economy, highlighting the legal intricacies and challenges these companies face. Join us as we step into the Brazilian business landscape and share profound insights into one of the world's most dynamic markets!
– Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2023
– Time: 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. (Eastern Time – U.S. and Canada)
– Location: [Insert Event Venue]
– Registration: Register online at [Event Registration Link]
– 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. – Registration, Breakfast, & Networking
– 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Panel Discussion and Q&A
Panel 1: Overview of the Brazilian Market
– James Rosenstein, Board Member, 1BusinessWorld | U.S. Representative, IBREI
– Luiz Flvio Cordeiro, Partner, Mouro Campos Contadores (via Zoom)
– Ramon Fernandez Aracil Filho, Partner, Mouro Campos Group (via Zoom)
– Maurcio Prazak, President, IBREI
Panel 2: Navigating Challenges in the Brazilian Market Case Studies of American Companies in Brazil
– Jeff Levy, Director of Business Development, 2H Software | Advisor, 1BusinessWorld
– Felipe Cervone, Partner, Finocchio & Ustra Advogados
– Bruno Santo, Partner, Finocchio & Ustra Advogados
This event is an exceptional opportunity for businesses looking to expand into Brazil or enhance their existing operations. Participants will gain valuable knowledge and strategic insights from industry leaders who are well-versed in the Brazilian market.
Registration for "Opening the Doors to the Brazilian Market" is now open. To secure your spot at this informative seminar, please visit:
About the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce
The Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, Inc., based in New York City, is an independent, not-for-profit business membership organization. A non-governmental association, the Chambers mission is to promote trade, investment, and cultural ties between the two nations and to help develop closer ties between the business communities of both nations. The Chamber acts as a host to bring together audiences to learn about the latest developments and opportunities in Brazil. It is a source of information for both Americans and Brazilians regarding the latest business practices and facilitates interpretation and understanding of Brazil for the international business community. Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce
About the Instituto Brasileiro de Desenvolvimento de Relaes Empresariais Internacionais (IBREI)
The Instituto Brasileiro de Desenvolvimento de Relaes Empresariais Internacionais (IBREI) is a non-profit civil association that brings together individuals and companies, in different countries, aiming at national development. Its mission is to build bridges between professionals, companies and institutions, both public and private, improving the quality of the national and international business environment. Instituto Brasileiro de Desenvolvimento de Relaes Empresariais Internacionais
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Unique Analyst journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.